• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Ability Quick Reference Guide (v1.0.1) ! IMAGE HEAVY !

Gear Gear Ability Quick Reference Guide (v1.0.1) ! IMAGE HEAVY !

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
LinkJr submitted a new guide:

Gear Ability Quick Reference Guide (v0.1) - !!IMAGE HEAVY!! Main ability and brand sub-abilities effects quick guide

Introduction:
This guide sorts all gear according to the Main ability, the visual representation can help you easily see what sub-abilities are influenced by the brand and help you choose which piece of gear you'll want to use for your desired set. Click the Spoilers to expand each section. (Note: This guide is not yet complete, but it is complete from a function standpoint, it includes ALL current items and highlights ALL abilities, we are only missing icons...
Read more about this guide...

Epsilon281

Inkling
NNID
nervoussurgeon
Thank you so much for this guide. I'm using it to theory craft builds, so having all the information in one place is really helpful.

I found some errors though:

Basic Tee is labeled as White Tee

B-ball Jersey (Home) has the (Away) graphic

Purple Hi-Horses are labeled as Zombie Hi-Horses

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
Thanks @Epsilon281, doing the images involves a lot of copy-paste/reuse and I missed some changes when making these, they are fixed now.

Squirty

Full Squid
NNID
Squirty
Hmm... Is there any chance of you releasing the source files for the images you used? This is/was the most useful Splatoon guide out there and I constantly refer to it -- But it's becoming much less useful now that new gear is missing from it (it's somewhat of an "all or nothing" kind of guide).

If we had the source files, maybe there would be a way of making this more wiki-style so that the community could keep it up to date? (maybe squidboards isn't the right place for that, since one person needs to be the owner of the guide?) :/

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
It should be the same, but up2date and not as pretty as the one from LinkJr :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom