• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Gear Gear ability uses - pros/cons

Dinn3r

Inkling
NNID
Th34wesomeness
Dinn3r submitted a new guide:

Gear ability uses - pros/cons - My personal list for the best and worst abilities to use

My personal favorite abilities/stats (from best-worst):

Stealth Jump:
Description: your super jump landing points are hidden, but your super jumps are negligibly slower.
Optimal Playstyle: offensive, expansive
Probably the best one overall; allows you to safely enter the battle without fear of someone jumping at you immediately. Also great for sneaking up or surprising unsuspecting opponents, especially in high-traffic areas.

Ninja Squid:
Description:...
Read more about this guide...

Mecryte

Inkling
NNID
Mecryte
Dinn3r submitted a new guide:

Gear ability uses - pros/cons - My personal list for the best and worst abilities to use

Read more about this guide...
I personally find alot of use with bomb sniffer and cold blooded.

Bomb sniffer helps keep me away from cheeky or cleverly placed mines and to differentiate friendly bombs from enemy bombs easier.
Cold blooded makes trackers work for only 1/4 of their normal rate. Sounds situational, but with the ease of use with Echo-locator, you'll find that a tracker will be on you often, especially if the other guy is doing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom