• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Gear, Brands, and You! (Part 1)

Gear Gear, Brands, and You! (Part 1)

NNID
Strawberrium
NuclearStrawberry submitted a new guide:

Gear, Brands, and You! (Part 1; Image Heavy) - Consumerism!

Hello everyone! NuclearStrawberry here, but you can just call me Straw. Let's cut to the chase, the beginning of this guide will be a quick guide that organizes gear and brands for you out there who just want to look up what each brand has to offer real quick instead of having to scroll down my lecture to get there. Those of you who want to listen to ( or ,rather, read) my lecture, feel free to scroll down until you see INTRO:

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
  1. BRANDS...
Read more about this guide...

Njok

Bouncer
Nice guide and i like your writing style :)

However the part on ordering gear is not completely accurate. The price of the gear will depend on whether the sub abilities are unlocked. I think its 30k for 1 sub, 60k for 2 subs and 100k for 3 subs. I am not 100% sure about the price of 2 subs since that never happened for me. Without any subs it will cost (roughly?) the same as in the shop.

The chance of getting the subs like you ordered it will be higher if the person you order it from has a high level (so level 20 would give you the best chance).

NNID
Strawberrium
Nice guide and i like your writing style :)

However the part on ordering gear is not completely accurate. The price of the gear will depend on whether the sub abilities are unlocked. I think its 30k for 1 sub, 60k for 2 subs and 100k for 3 subs. I am not 100% sure about the price of 2 subs since that never happened for me. Without any subs it will cost (roughly?) the same as in the shop.

The chance of getting the subs like you ordered it will be higher if the person you order it from has a high level (so level 20 would give you the best chance).
Thank you for pointing that out! The guide has been updated and corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom