• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Get to know the REAL you!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Post weird things about you... (Like habits, weird fave foods, or anything that most people wouldn't guess about you!!!)
I'll list a few...

I broke my front teeth in a bike accident when I was 8ish... and still have ****ed up teeth.
I like the taste of blood!!!
I eat ice cream sandwiches and Klondikes with a fork...

Tell us some out of the ordinary things about you!!!
(ALSO IS THIS THE RIGHT THREAD??? SORRY IF IT'S NOT...)

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Um. Well I got nothin' better to do.
1) I'm actually in middle school
2) I have long hair that touches my shoulders. (I'm a guy for those who don't know)
3) I have a Replica Hylian Shield and Master Sword hanging on the wall of my room along with a bunch of posters.

That's about it.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
1) I sew plushies many various characters.
2) Giraffes are my favorite animals. I travelled to different states in order to really pet them. I really was able to pet multiple giraffes in Metro Richmond Zoo.
3) I'm married.

KarubanBeika

Inkling
NNID
KarubanBeika
1) I make video games - and actually made it to finals in a national high school level competition (FBLA)
2) I extremely dislike chocolate, jeans, and rollercoasters
(yeah look at me becoming your new favorite person)
3) Tigers are my favorite animal, I was born in the year of the tiger, and you may know the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes (my name is Calvin (don't tell anyone)). So lots of coincidences

Hawk

Inkster Jr.
1) I'm 27 and still in college, studying Chemistry.
2) I travel a lot on vacation, I have been in 21 different countries (including mine).
3) I have a custom BJ Doll of Sadako from The Ring on my bedside table. I think she's cute.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
1) Im 19 and I was a senior in high school for two years because I failed algebra but I graduated recently.
2) I love cats so much I own about nine of them. 7 kittens and 2 adult cats.
3) Whenever people look at me my face turns red. Everytime someone looks at me it happens.

Nozzles

Cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
My eyes rapidly shake back and forth non-stop, otherwise known as Nystagmus.
I've been robbed twice, once at gunpoint, and have dealt with an additional gun threat at my old job.
I've made two ~2000 mile roadtrips in the past year
I have a real mountain lion hanging on my bedroom wall

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Oh sure, why not?

-I always feel incredibly tired. I have to manage way too many things at once at all times, while i did get used to the feeling of being tired i still feel very worn-down. My face always looks like i haven't slept for 6 days straight.
-I'm an introvert by heart.
-I love drawing and i've been doing it for about half a decade now.
-I have dimples. You'll be hard-pressed to ever see them though, i rarely smile.
-If you can't tell by my sig, i ain't straight.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Well, here we go!

-I'm a sports fan, specifically Pittsburgh's sports teams, the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins.
-I love the Japanese art style, so I like watching anime and reading manga, not to mention drawing in such a style.
-I am a sucker for visual character customization in video games. :P

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I hate sports and the only 'sport' I'm good at is hand ball lmao
I'm chubby af
My best drawings are ones I reference or draw on paper first!
I have a lot of ocs but I only draw around 6 of them...
I love Animal Crossing and Pokemon they're my fave series...
I haven't play Splatoon since SMM came out!
I have the Pokedex on my ipod lmao!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm a legal adult, and I was voted "Most Likely to Not Possess Weapons of Mass Destruction" in high school.
I wish I was in regular school to have been in one of those but I was online schooled at my local school for senior year... ;m;
Oh well at least I submitted my baby picture to my year book and they have my baby photo next to my school pic... lol
if anything I WOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED "LEAST LIKELY TO SUCCEED!" LMAO
"Biggest freak"
"Most likely to never gain any friends"
"Most likely to die alone because all the hot girls are not lesbians or are not in your area"
Man the list goes on! I'd be these
but nah I wish I was most artistic but my ex friend got the title >_>

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I wish I was in regular school to have been in one of those but I was online schooled at my local school for senior year... ;m;
Oh well at least I submitted my baby picture to my year book and they have my baby photo next to my school pic... lol
if anything I WOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED "LEAST LIKELY TO SUCCEED!" LMAO
"Biggest freak"
"Most likely to never gain any friends"
"Most likely to die alone because all the hot girls are not lesbians or are not in your area"
Man the list goes on! I'd be these
but nah I wish I was most artistic but my ex friend got the title >_>
I attended online high school exclusively, but I have a feeling that my very unique anti-nuke stance would've won me the admiration of my peers had I gone to one o' them REAL schools.

NNID
Brickmaster2.0
I'm african-american, homeschooled, and in my Senior year of high school.
I love PC gaming and Nintendo at the same time.
The Dark Knight is my favorite movie of all time, and Steins'Gate is my favorite anime of all time.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
While I am rather reluctant to release exclusive details... I may as well give you an idea.

1. As you know, I'm 26 years old.
2. I'm a femboy (Yes I'm male...physically. I'm mentally more girl than guy)
3. I'm Pan-sexual and proud of it!
4. My fave colors are Blue, Purple, Black, and Pink~
5. I live on my own in an apartment.
6. My highest education is High School. (I know, I suck...)
7. Most online friends think of me a female and I am happy being referred to as feminine.
8. I love the name Emily, thus why my NNID account name is EmilyStarstorm
9. I'm a furry and a brony.
10. I do draw, just rarely anymore.
11. I am a Callie Fan.
12. I take an interest in videogames and music. (I like Rock and Metal, music wise)

Wow... I guess I wanted to say more than I thought. In anycase, yeah... this is me.

Shamie

Inkling
NNID
Shamie
Oh well...

I'm an introvert.
I don't like scary movies.
I scare easily (under certain circumstances).
I'm programming HTML. (In Web design at school.)
I have no depth perception.
I enjoy both the sciences and arts.
I enjoy classical/instrumental music.
I've played the violin for almost 7 years.
I'm a quiet person and only talk to certain people (who interest me. In real life, via text I'll talk to anyone).
I don't like bloody videogames.
I like tactics and strategies.
I think I have some autistic tendencies but I don't know.
My humor is bad but I like laughing.

Looks like everything I can think of right now.

Oh yeah and I'm monocular. Don't mean to scare anyone but if you make me mad I can throw my eye at you.

Last edited:

Kapus

Inkling
NNID
kaplus4
3) Whenever people look at me my face turns red. Everytime someone looks at me it happens.
friggin adorable

Kapus Facts

1) I was homeschooled my entire life until I jumped to college, having little experience with people or the outside world beforehand.
2) I have seven siblings and a big extended family. My younger sister is closest to me and is probably the most important person in my life.
3) I act bubbly and friendly when people approach me irl, but I'm actually exceedingly introverted. I literally choke up and get short on breath if I become center of attention.
4) I'm a transgirl. (what's up @Ink Gunner Emily)
5) I have a dern big overbite which prevents me from casually closing my mouth fully. It also gives me a very slight speech issue (causing me to slur certain syllables) but it's hard to notice.
6) Cats are my favorite animal but I frequently associate myself with rabbits.
7) My favorite masculine name is Julian and my favorite feminine name is Jennifer.
8) I'm somewhat depressive and have short periods of self loathing. I've been described as emotionally unstable before.
9) I'm very emotional but appear very stoic irl most of the time. While part of this is because I prefer to keep myself reserved and calm, I seem to have trouble showing my emotions even if I want to. I also seem to be almost entirely incapable of crying, no matter how upset I get.
10) I adore insects.
11) I'm somewhat absent minded and can get so wrapped in my thoughts I end up misplacing things, walking in wrong directions, tripping, or forgetting objectives.
12) I have a huge procrastination issue. Case in point, I'm writing this instead of working on my homework. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom