1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Getting back into the game...

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by Roonyßútt™, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Roonyßútt™

Roonyßútt™ Inkling

NNID:
    ANBULuc4ri0
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2266-7874-4793
    I haven't really touched this game in months because none of my local "friends" play splatoon at all (its a huge hotspot for smash).

Im looking for friends, any friendly community (probably discord), or any local community (anywhere in South Florida) that is willing to play with me. I just started streaming to, so it would be nice to have a few viewers to play with me or someone people to talk to on discord.

Im honestly trying to find a reason to start playing again because its been super difficult to find anything fun to play that can distract me from the work grind.

Thanks in advance~

2. JaredTamana

JaredTamana Inkling

NNID:
    JaredTheWolfy
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2212-9654-7713
    Hi! What's your experience with the game (ie rank, time)? I'd love to get to play with you.

P.S. Love the icon, o-kemono is such a good artist and I've wanted to comm them for the longest time.