• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Getting started on the right path

Jerkyroo

Inkling
NNID
Bozoyoro
Hello! I'm pretty new to Splatoon and I was wondering what can I start doing to get myself on the right path to learning this game efficiently? Such as where to find quality guides for maps, what weapons tend to perform better, where to find good setups for gear, any good information :D I'm really interested in trying to climb ranks asap.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Well if you're in need of info the forums and guides are a good place to start. The Maps part of the forums has stickied threads on each individual maps or you might come across some very usful guides. I recommend this. If you can't find info on something you might want to start a new thread yourself in the appropriate section of the forums. And lastly there are some good videos on youtube on Splatoon. Squidkids provide good techniques that will help you improve your game, Nintendojo has Squid Science which can help you select the best gear + abilities and I now Smash Central has done some useful guides on Smash and is now starting Splatoon. Hope this helped.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom