• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Giraffes

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Need to have the classic topics here.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
What a beautiful animal. Have I told you I barely petted on two summers ago and then really pet quite a few of them last summer? We spent loads of money for this occassion and no regrets.

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
Yeah I think you posted that on temple. Where in VA did you go to?

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
That was the Metro Richmond Zoo.

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
Ah. Never went there during my time in Virginia. If ever go to Disney World, the lodges for the animal kingdom have giraffes and some other animals that roam the grounds. They won't be able to poke into your window but they are there.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686

A surprise for you all. This was in Miami btw.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Hi Meechy! Nice to see you here. Yes, I saw the new stages. I know I have not been playing much Splatoon lately. I decided to focus on many Single Player games I have been neglecting such as Pikmin 3. I have a huge backlog of games I want to work on.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Hi Meechy! Nice to see you here. Yes, I saw the new stages. I know I have not been playing much Splatoon lately. I decided to focus on many Single Player games I have been neglecting such as Pikmin 3. I have a huge backlog of games I want to work on.
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THAT GAME! I saw you playing it earlier.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Did you see the last smash DLC's?

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Did you see the last smash DLC's?
Yeah. I am highly considering getting Bayonetta 1 and 2 to at least know the character more. I always planned to get those games but now I have more of a reason for them. This is why I decided to start going through my backlog of single player games. I also got Wonderful 101 for free from Club Nintendo that I never even touched yet and that will be next. I would finish Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze long ago had I only did it in Single Player but I prefer playing the multiplayer games with my husband so we play when it is a good time for both of us. We are halfway through Tropical Freeze. We are also about a third in New Super Mario Bros U. Finding a good schedule is hard for both of us as we need to be motivated as well. I also got Kirby Return to Dreamland also for the purpose of multiplayer thanks to the Black Friday sale and we have not started that yet. We plan to finish Tropical Freeze first. Yes, I buy so many games and stockpile them but get stuck playing one or two games all the time like Splatoon and Smash.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Yeah. I am highly considering getting Bayonetta 1 and 2 to at least know the character more. I always planned to get those games but now I have more of a reason for them. This is why I decided to start going through my backlog of single player games. I also got Wonderful 101 for free from Club Nintendo that I never even touched yet and that will be next. I would finish Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze long ago had I only did it in Single Player but I prefer playing the multiplayer games with my husband so we play when it is a good time for both of us. We are halfway through Tropical Freeze. We are also about a third in New Super Mario Bros U. Finding a good schedule is hard for both of us as we need to be motivated as well. I also got Kirby Return to Dreamland also for the purpose of multiplayer thanks to the Black Friday sale and we have not started that yet. We plan to finish Tropical Freeze first. Yes, I buy so many games and stockpile them but get stuck playing one or two games all the time like Splatoon and Smash.
It's the same thing with me.I'm not considering of buying Bayonetta 1 or 2 because i don't think i have to buy the game to know the character so i asked some friends about her and also did some research and it seems that she has a movie too which i heard from a friend and never knew about it.But i'm not mad about Corrin or Bayonetta i'm just dissapointed in nintendo for getting another Fire emblem character instead of getting a character that people asked for.I really wanted inklings in smash not because i like the game but because they are a famous icon now and won awards and splatoon would have been great for smash bros because of that.Imean they could have at least gave a splatoon stage that have inkstrikes hit the stage once in a while like how random objects hit the other stages but i guess not.I'm not mad but dissapointed.Another dissapointment is Bayonetta in smash.It's not that she wouldn't be great in smash its just she is from a M rated game that only adults like you and I can play and smash bros. is a family game for all ages and she has guns and her hair cloths disappear with different attacks.She is not as nude as she was in the game but it's still kinda nude.She also stands in a leg crossing stance,she have sexy taunts,and she has guns which may not be appropriate for chrildren.It's not like the gun that Zero suit samus has it's like real life guns.And i find it hard to believe she won the smash ballot because the only people that actually played her game was adult so Nintendo based her incoming on adults only and not any teens or chrildren.It just seems ver suspect to me.[/QUOTE]

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
It's the same thing with me.I'm not considering of buying Bayonetta 1 or 2 because i don't think i have to buy the game to know the character so i asked some friends about her and also did some research and it seems that she has a movie too which i heard from a friend and never knew about it.But i'm not mad about Corrin or Bayonetta i'm just dissapointed in nintendo for getting another Fire emblem character instead of getting a character that people asked for.I really wanted inklings in smash not because i like the game but because they are a famous icon now and won awards and splatoon would have been great for smash bros because of that.Imean they could have at least gave a splatoon stage that have inkstrikes hit the stage once in a while like how random objects hit the other stages but i guess not.I'm not mad but dissapointed.Another dissapointment is Bayonetta in smash.It's not that she wouldn't be great in smash its just she is from a M rated game that only adults like you and I can play and smash bros. is a family game for all ages and she has guns and her hair cloths disappear with different attacks.She is not as nude as she was in the game but it's still kinda nude.She also stands in a leg crossing stance,she have sexy taunts,and she has guns which may not be appropriate for chrildren.It's not like the gun that Zero suit samus has it's like real life guns.And i find it hard to believe she won the smash ballot because the only people that actually played her game was adult so Nintendo based her incoming on adults only and not any teens or chrildren.It just seems ver suspect to me.
[/QUOTE]

Do remember that Snake also came from M rated games and he was in Brawl.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

Do remember that Snake also came from M rated games and he was in Brawl.[/QUOTE]
That is true,But there was no choice for him and he is not sexually exsposed.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

Do remember that Snake also came from M rated games and he was in Brawl.[/QUOTE]
There was no choice ballot for brawl,he was just in.And he is out now.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
But this is squidboards not smashboards so lets keep it squiddy. LOL.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom