• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Goo Tuber... what?

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Sheldon told me it can store charges... how do i do that?

...I'm under the impression that "storing charges" means that i can charge, stop, charge another one, fire it and then fire the other one quickly.

Otter Power

Full Squid
NNID
OtterGod
Haha, I wish. Once you have a charge, keep the button held, then press ZL to swim. For as long as you are glowing in the ink, you can pop out at any time to loose your charge -- that's a charge keep. You can do it with any non-scoped charger (no info on bamboozler yet), but the Goo Tuber can hold it for several seconds (others just for one or two). I honestly wouldn't recommend the weapon at all though. Messy kit, only works with a lot of turf down (but can hardly paint itself), too long a charge time for its range, and the lengthened charge keep really doesn't make up for all its shortcomings.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Keep primed shots in a Charger for use anytime would make it insanely powerful.
It's just to give you an edge in battle. You actually perform a dodge roll (a very short one at that) when you leave squid form with a charge stored, depending on what direction you were swimming.

Last edited:

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Ah... figured that's what they meant. Just wanted to be clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom