• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon, Everyone!

Grooter48

Inkling
NNID
Grooter48
Switch Friend Code
SW-2025-3790-7623
Hi all,

Seeing I've put in nearly 200 hours on Splatoon 2, I figured it was time to join the boards! My brother and I enjoy playing League pairs, but we're really interested in finding a couple more people to play team League with us. We're not too shabby at the game, I'm at S+ and he at S. The big thing for us is finding people where we have good team chemistry. If you're interested, let me know and we'll chat! We'd prefer 21 and over, please.

Outside of Splatoon, I'm a big Nintendo fan, trying my best to keep up with all the great games the Switch has been landing. My favorite series are the Mario platformers, but I like dabbling in most genres and gaming eras. Outside of video games, I enjoy following sports and current events.

I look forward to playing with you!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Heyo! Welcome to the Squidboards! Wow, I barely have 70 hours in Splatoon 2 at the moment... ;v;
I'm super glad you decided to join us here! I love Leaguing so I would love to League with you one day, if you're okay with a B+ scrub. ;v;
I agree that chemistry is extremely important, but I'm sure you'll find some killer teammates here! This is a perfect place to find fresh squib!
I see you like Mario platforms so I'm guessing you enjoyed Odyssey~ I fudging love that game so far!

Grooter48

Inkling
NNID
Grooter48
Switch Friend Code
SW-2025-3790-7623
Heyo! Welcome to the Squidboards! Wow, I barely have 70 hours in Splatoon 2 at the moment... ;v;
I'm super glad you decided to join us here! I love Leaguing so I would love to League with you one day, if you're okay with a B+ scrub. ;v;
I agree that chemistry is extremely important, but I'm sure you'll find some killer teammates here! This is a perfect place to find fresh squib!
I see you like Mario platforms so I'm guessing you enjoyed Odyssey~ I fudging love that game so far!
I'm up for pairing up whenever! PM me if you want to set up times. I'm fine with whatever rank you're currently at. We'll get you up to an S level squid in no time!

I've 100 percented Odyessy and am currently on my second playthough! So good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom