• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Green Lemons Recruiting for Players: 2 open, 1-2 Backups

no0t

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4591-1797-9690
The Green Lemons are open to anyone, but you must be good enough of a player to join the team. Looking for 2 team members, plus perhaps 1-2 backups. If I get enough players, we may enter the Splat Series for September, depending on everyone's schedules. I do not necessarily have to be the captain, however. Whoever is the most skillful player on the team could pehaps become captain, with me as a sort of "Co-Captain".

Etob

Full Squid
You're kinda sending mixed signals here. Anyone can join, except you need to be good enough to do so? You're casual, but looking at entering a tournament? And what skill level exactly are you looking for? More details, please.

no0t

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4591-1797-9690
Sorry I'm new to Squidboards, I haven't really observed people who request teammates. I'm looking for players 13 years old or older, that are at least level 25 or more, with a B+ rank in at least two modes, no lower than C+. And by "casual" I mean people who don't treat Splatoon 2 as a religion, but people who treat Splatoon 2 as a game that's fun to play. Thank you though for replying, so I can make sure to be more specific in future Squidboards posts.

And I apologize for the late reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etob

Full Squid
Generally "casual" means non-competitive and more of a focus on having fun rather than getting better at the game and participating in scrims and tournaments. If you're casual by this definition, I'm not interested. Otherwise, I'll see how a couple of my other applications pan out, and get back to you then. I'm 17, level 36, ranks S, A, B+.

EDIT: Also, what platform are you planning on running the squad on? Discord, or something else?

Last edited:

no0t

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4591-1797-9690
Thank you for your reply. I would run it on Discord, and I hadn't really considered what casual meant when it came to Splatoon 2, but I would host a competitive team taking part of scrims and tournaments. Thank you though for your consideration.

Xander Cookie

Inkling
NNID
rockwolf24k
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
Hey! I'm from Australia and I'm intrigued. I have played Splatoon 1 from launch and same with Splatoon 2. Got a lot of experience. I'm 14 but I'm not self conscious or any of that teenage stereotypical stuff, I can do voice chat. Are applications still open? I can definitely play anytime on weekends (even late or early) but on weekdays it depends on time zones.

Citokinesis

Inkling
NNID
Citokinesis
Switch Friend Code
SW-6142-1976-6410
If you’re still looking for spots I’m more than willing to try out!

If you’re looking for a team. Hit me up I may just form one

Generally "casual" means non-competitive and more of a focus on having fun rather than getting better at the game and participating in scrims and tournaments. If you're casual by this definition, I'm not interested. Otherwise, I'll see how a couple of my other applications pan out, and get back to you then. I'm 17, level 36, ranks S, A, B+.

EDIT: Also, what platform are you planning on running the squad on? Discord, or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thecoolsam

Inkling
NNID
Thecoolsam
Switch Friend Code
SW-7498-6841-1498
I'm interested if you're still looking for teammates. I'm level 29 and my ranks are A,B,B respectively.

Xander Cookie

Inkling
NNID
rockwolf24k
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
I'm a level 33 and my ranks are S, B+ and B. Still any spots?

no0t

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4591-1797-9690
Yes, spots are still open to all who have requested to join. You all qualify to be in the team, but one person may have to be a backup, since an in real life friend might join my team. I will soon hopefully set up a Discord server for the team. If desired, we can have a sort of practice/welcoming on Friday the 8th, Sunday the 10th, or Friday the 15 in the afternoon, around maybe 6:00 CT. Welcome to the team!

Xander Cookie

Inkling
NNID
rockwolf24k
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
Thank you! Be sure to post the discord link in this thread.

The times you have listed are fine for me, as 6pm CT is 9am in my time (but a day later). Maybe not Sunday though, as that is Monday for me. Weekdays are busy.

no0t

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4591-1797-9690
Awesome. Due to people not responding yet (except you), and due to my schedule this Saturday, the practice thing may be perhaps held on Friday, September 15 at perhaps 6:00 PM CT, and (if you and everyone else feels comfortable) we can voice chat through Discord. Sound good?

Xander Cookie

Inkling
NNID
rockwolf24k
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
Beautiful. I'll check this thread at 5:00 CT for the discord link. See you then!

no0t

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4591-1797-9690
Sounds good to me too dudes! Ill be checking in here for the discord link
Awesome. Due to people not responding yet (except you), and due to my schedule this Saturday, the practice thing may be perhaps held on Friday, September 15 at perhaps 6:00 PM CT, and (if you and everyone else feels comfortable) we can voice chat through Discord. Sound good?
And I have invited you both to the Squidboards group also

Xander Cookie

Inkling
NNID
rockwolf24k
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
The link expired. Can you post a perma-link?

Xander Cookie

Inkling
NNID
rockwolf24k
Switch Friend Code
SW-2368-4461-2517
I've sent you a friend request using the friend code on your profile. I will check to see if you have posted the discord link at the time you said (6:00) and then we'll play. IGN is Cookie. See you then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom