• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Greetings fellow molluskian commrades

extremechiton

Inkling
NNID
Extremechiton
This might be the only place where my gamer tag has any relevence.
My name is extremechiton, but everyone cals me extreme because they cannot pronounce chiton correctly, and most of tue generall populatuon has no idea what a chiton is. So as a reference, i have made my profile pic a chiton.

It is a sea animal of the same class as squids, octopus, cuttlefish, and clams. Chitons are ..... not important right now cuz this is a gaming forum, not a science lecture.

So without further adieu i presenteth myself, the extremest of chitons out there.

Good day all!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
If you're interested in the the competitive aspects of Splatoon, Tournaments are the way to go !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece.

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards!

extremechiton

Inkling
NNID
Extremechiton
EDIT: An original masterpiece. We do not welcome anyone who's member of the Octarian army.
Well with me having 8 plates of ruggedly tough armour, im sure to be a tanker in the heat of battle. You can count on my being your last, or first, or anywhere n between... defense.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom