• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Greetings, forum inhabitants!

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I'm DarkGold777, but you guys can call me Darky if you want. :p

I'm a Splatoon player, and I really love this game! Not only do I have fun playing the game, but I also like the world of Splatoon, especially its main inhabitants, the inklings. I really like their pointy ears and cool/cute fangs. :3

Aside from Splatoon, I play other games as well, including those from the Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Mario series. I also occasionally play sports games.

I am quite fond of anime, especially the artstyle! I typically watch it on Toonami in my spare time, if not occasionally watching it on Crunchyroll. The typical design of anime keeps me quite enamored with it. :3

I'm also quite a fan of sports, especially in favor of Pittsburgh's sports teams, the Pirates (LET'S GO BUCS!), the Steelers, and the Penguins. I'm sorta fond of basketball and European football/soccer, but not too much, due to Pittsburgh's lack of sports teams in those sports. I'm not the typical biased die-hard fan, though; I have respect for our rivals. :)

So, I'm looking forward to having a good time here! :D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. My, my, you like the appearance of the Inklings. i find it cool too when characters have fangs but are not bloodthirsty killers. Pointy ears beats normal ears all the time too. I play pokemon and have played slightly Fire Emblem. But my fave games are Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers, Pokemon, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil, Soul Calibur. Part of why my Smash main is Zelda is due to her pointy ears. I don't do sports so I can't comment there but were happy to see you as a member. Splatoon will have you coming here a lot. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom