• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings Inklings

Fullmental

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pokeman92
How's it goin squiddies? Been getting more into Splatoon as of late and wanted to join a community. I go by FM in game, mostly hang around in turf wars after work.

Any casual squad groups around here? I'd like to get into some ranked matches, but hate the random matchmaking when you're solo (almost no IRL buds w/ a Wii U either). I think I've played all of 5 ranked matches on my life and don't otherwise play shooters, so I'll probably be completely rotten at it for a while as I get used to the new modes. Now that I've ruined my first impression, any options here?

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
Welcome to squidboards, there are plenty of friendly noncompetitive groups here.

Fullmental

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pokeman92
Hi there, good to know and thank you! I did find the locator board, thankfully, so fingers crossed :)

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Hey there, I admit to not using Squid Boards terrible much so I'm unsure about how active it is here specifically but do note that the subreddit is reasonably active in a casual sense (Fanart, light discussion, gifs/videos of special moments) and the r/splatoon discord has regular users who are on frequently.

I think most of the community is in the more competitive whereabouts, I certainly see a lot more traffic on my team server or The Inkademy, but there are definitely casual squids about.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome Fullmetal alch- er, I mean squid! Splatoon is definitely full of casual players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom