• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings My Fellow Squid Kids ^w^

Syrek

Grandmaster of Splating
NNID
Mychal
What's good, inklings? My name is Syrek and I'm an INKREDIBLY big fan of Splatoon! I've clocked around 220 hours within Splatoon, have reached S rank, and I prefer to use the Tentatek Splattershot as my main weapon of choice, although the 52. Gal, Dual Squelcher and Splattershot Pro are always fun to use. I thought it was about time I joined SquidBoards given my addiction to Splatoon and my experience with the game. I feel I have much to offer and I'm greatly looking forward to adding my thoughts and feelings towards the various discussions already in progress.

Stay Fresh!~ :ability_swimspeed:

Last edited:

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

That's a pretty impressive time clocked. I've probably got a little over 150+ if you count my total time on a couple different Wii U's.

Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom