• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

greetings squidboardians

pepbrew

Inkling
NNID
pepbrew
since i'm lazy i'm gonna copy and paste my profile info here

:.:.:.:.:.:.:

hi! i'm caroline and i bought splatoon in november 2015. now i'm s+ and an addict! i don't really have a weapon main right now but i really like rollers, heavy splatlings, and the bamboozlers. i also mod sometimes.

fave abilities: :ability_tenacity::ability_swimspeed::ability_ninjasquid::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkresistance:
fave clothes: :head_amb000::head_hbd002::head_ncp003::clothes_tes003::clothes_tes008::clothes_tes011::shoes_shi005::shoes_sht008::shoes_slo001:

aside from that, i like playing piano, baking, psychology, and graphic design! : )

if you want to play splatoon, smash, or mariokart 8, or just see my awful miiverse drawings and lose faith in art, add me on the wii u! my nnid is pepbrew. shockingly.

if you want to play new leaf or any of the gen 6 pokemon games, add me on the 3ds! my friend code is 0705-3121-4803.

some of my other social medias:
reddit / tumblr / youtube / gfycat / inkipedia / mygameslist

a gif of my normal gameplay:

thanks for reading!

ree-ris

Full Squid
since i'm lazy i'm gonna copy and paste my profile info here

:.:.:.:.:.:.:

hi! i'm caroline and i bought splatoon in november 2015. now i'm s+ and an addict! i don't really have a weapon main right now but i really like rollers, heavy splatlings, and the bamboozlers. i also mod sometimes.

fave abilities: :ability_tenacity::ability_swimspeed::ability_ninjasquid::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkresistance:
fave clothes: :head_amb000::head_hbd002::head_ncp003::clothes_tes003::clothes_tes008::clothes_tes011::shoes_shi005::shoes_sht008::shoes_slo001:

aside from that, i like playing piano, baking, psychology, and graphic design! : )

if you want to play splatoon, smash, or mariokart 8, or just see my awful miiverse drawings and lose faith in art, add me on the wii u! my nnid is pepbrew. shockingly.

if you want to play new leaf or any of the gen 6 pokemon games, add me on the 3ds! my friend code is 0705-3121-4803.

some of my other social medias:
reddit / tumblr / youtube / gfycat / inkipedia / mygameslist

a gif of my normal gameplay:

thanks for reading!
Hello Caroline! Welcome on the boards.
I used to study/and like graphic design, so nice to see someone who likes it too!
See you play new leaf so that's allways a plus and i followed you on tumblr now (the blog looks good! love the colours!!)

PS: dat brush work XD

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome! 10k post karma on reddit, wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom