• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings to the Splatoon Community!

Patomonya

Inkling
NNID
Patomonya
Hello my fellow Inklings, my name is Patomonya!

I've been a huge fan of Splatoon since it came out in 2015 and I've been following it since it was announced. I'm super pumped for Splatoon 2 as I'm sure most of you guys are. I'm not a very competitive person but I do enjoy playing the many game modes and even the single player.

I'm joining the community because I've been thinking it's about time I make friends that play this amazing game so I can play with people I know instead of just playing with randoms.

My main 2 weapons have been the Krak-On Splat Roller :wst_roller_normal01: and the Aerospray MG :wst_shot_blaze00:. I wouldn't say I'm very good at the game but I'm halfway decent and I think having fun is what counts.

That's about it. I'd appreciate it if you guys could point me in the right direction to get me started and I hope we can all get along :)

Splat on!

Patomonya

(PS: Marie > Callie, because that's one way to make new friends...And enemies XD)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well hey, welcome aboard! There's no real right direction here, just start contributing to conversation and feel free to ask questions :) I hope you enjoy yourself here!

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
Hey welcome! I'm new to the forum as well. I've never played Splatoon before, but I watched enough lets plays to know my way around it :)

PS. Personally it's hard to choose between the two, but I think Callie is my fav since she is very similar to my personality, but Marie is a VERY close second.

Patomonya

Inkling
NNID
Patomonya
Hey welcome! I'm new to the forum as well. I've never played Splatoon before, but I watched enough lets plays to know my way around it :)

PS. Personally it's hard to choose between the two, but I think Callie is my fav since she is very similar to my personality, but Marie is a VERY close second.
Hey there! Nice to meet you :D I'm curious, will you be getting Splatoon 2?

And btw, both Squid Sisters are awesome. I just have a preference for Marie is all xD

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
Hey there! Nice to meet you :D I'm curious, will you be getting Splatoon 2?

And btw, both Squid Sisters are awesome. I just have a preference for Marie is all xD
Yes I will be! I preordered it and I'll be picking it up on the 21st :) I have a bbq that day AND the day after, so I wont be on much the first two days or so, but I will be getting it. Until then I will only be playing Mario Kart.

I understand that and yea, they are both pretty awesome and funny if you ask me.

Shmurple

Inkling
Hey, I'm happy to welcome you to the community. I am quite new myself and joined to make some new friends just like you. If you have a discord I would love to hook up so we can play the game in a group. I have a couple of other people already, and getting up to a full group of 4 would be great. Heres my Discord ID Shmurple#4359 and my Switch Friend Code SW-0407-3256-4322. Most importantly I'm here to make some new friends and would be happy to be a friend of yours.

Patomonya

Inkling
NNID
Patomonya
Hey, I'm happy to welcome you to the community. I am quite new myself and joined to make some new friends just like you. If you have a discord I would love to hook up so we can play the game in a group. I have a couple of other people already, and getting up to a full group of 4 would be great. Heres my Discord ID Shmurple#4359 and my Switch Friend Code SW-0407-3256-4322. Most importantly I'm here to make some new friends and would be happy to be a friend of yours.
Hey there Shmurple! Sorry it took so long for me to answer, I'm without a computer for a bit xD

That sounds great! I'd be happy to join in on the fun. My Switch Friend Code is SW-5805-6174-8408. I've never used Discord but I'll set one up ASAP. Let me know when we could start doing stuff and I'll see if I can get in on it. I'll be getting the game launch day tomorrow and I'll be playing all weekend :D

*Edit: I added you on my Switch and created a Discord account. It's Patomonya#3561

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom