• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Greetings

Tails97

Inkling
NNID
mephiles97
Hello there. I've been playing Splatoon since last year's holidays (So not that long at the time of posting this). I've been kind of hovering around these forum boards and reading some different threads as a guest, and after seeing some of those posts I decided that I really wanted to try to become a part of the community and meet other players. I may not be the most knowledgeable about the game, but I hope that's okay. I wanted to join for art, roleplays, connecting with other players, and things such as... well, honestly I just wanted to be a part of a community and enjoy time spent here.

Uh... As for how I play Splatoon... My ID is mephiles97. I'd like to call myself a Rapid Blaster main (Though my other favorites include the Neo Splash-O-Matic, the Hydra Splatling, the Custom Splattershot Jr., the Carbon Roller, and the Mini Splatling. Currently I'm also trying to learn how to properly use chargers from the Splat Charger to the E-liter). I'm a C- in Ranked, and I'll admit I'm a pretty bad competitive player, so I often stick to Turf Wars for more personal enjoyment (And so I'm not dragging a team down).

I'm sorry if that was too long, but... I'm very excited to start here and meet with other players. Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom