• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Greetings

Euxis

Inkling
Hello, I am Euxis. I started playing Splatoon 1, but never was interested until Splatoon 2 came out. I thought the first Splatoon was one of those really cheap games until one of my friends introduced me to it. I never knew this place existed until now, so I created a forums account!

I like to draw, but I don't have a drawing pad nor am I that good. I also like to write stories, but don't really have a taste for Splatoon fanfictions. I also like to use FamiTracker for chiptune-style remixes, but none of them actually were finished. Maybe I'll make one for Splatoon one day, but for now, I'll just see other people's content.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello and welcome to Squidboards!

Quite the creative skillset! Might have to check some of your work one of these days once you post it. =)

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Sounds like you got quite the talents, and with chirpy chips and the chiptune style being my favourite in Splatoon, I’d be interested to hear some of your stuff!

But regardless, welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom