• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings

Giraton

Inkling
NNID
Giraton132
I go by the name Giraton across all of the internet. I have just bought a Wii-U with splatoon, however I have been a primarily Nintendo gamer for most of my life. Massive enough of a pokemon nerd to do theories on you-tube (As Giraton1) and commonly play card games including Buddyfight, Magic The Gathering and recently the Pokemon TCG. I'm also an anime fan, who has done reviews in the past for them. And I also study game design and wish to become a game designer in the future.

Seeing as I've only played 1 hour of splatoon to reach level 6, probably says enough with that and me being here to say that I enjoy the game. My other main shooter is TF2, so safe to say I'm a fan of anything that isn't serious in its presentation, but has massive depth underneath, so I'll be looking to get somewhat competitive on this game. Otherwise I'll probably float around seeing what everyone has to say about this awesome game.

See ya around.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Giraton! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom