• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

Guide To Dualies

Woomers

Inkling
Woomers submitted a new guide:

Guide To Dualies - This isn't a final go-to guide, just some things that I picked up.

[ Guide to Dualies ]
Hello! Welcome to an informational guide to using the Dualies: Splatoon 2's new weapon class! I know the Splatfest is over but I would at least like to give some advice to players who haven't gotten to play, missed their chance due to outside problems, or are interested in just learning more about the Dualies. I played with the weapon for a majority of the Splatfest, having around 30000p+ at the end of the Splatfest in total. So without any delay,...
Read more about this guide...

Woomers

Inkling
Woomers updated Guide To Dualies with a new update entry:

Release Update

Hello again! Just going to list the changes added to the guide:
  1. Removed Defense Up suggestion due to it not being in the game.
  2. Added information related to the other two types of Dualies.
  3. Updated strategies towards preferred roles depending on what Dualies type you are using (minus Dapple Dualies).
  4. Updated Counters towards the weapon to: Octobrushes, Rollers, Chargers, and Blasters.
Stay Fresh!
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom