• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

GunZ: The Duel - Anyone ever heard of it?

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
GunZ is an old online TPS that was really popular back in 2008-10. Has anyone ever heard of it? Splatoon kinda reminded me of it with it's twitch-ish style game play and movement. All of the official servers are down, but because of gunz Splatoon felt really easy to pick up for me.

Last edited:

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I used to love gunz. I was a goodish dstlyer. Gunz to is a thing now. not as good though.

Aerotop

Inkling
I've never heard of it, so the first thing I was reminded of was The WarZ (the really bad zombie game on Steam) for some reason. The actual game looks pretty good, though.

Pallid

Inkling
Oh wow, haha! I haven't thought about this game in years! I was just starting to get into online gaming when my sister's boyfriend at the time introduced me to GunZ. He was CRAZY into it, but I just couldn't keep up with the really fast paced gameplay. Oh man this makes me feel ancient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom