• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gurren Lagann social anyone?

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
Gurren Lagann was the first anime I watched and I enjoyed most of it. I'm just curious if there are other people here who watched and liked it. If so I'd like to ask: which moment of the show did you like the most?

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
Gurren Lagann is my favorite anime! I don't understand how people can only like part of it.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I've watched it a number of times. I like it. Not in my top 10 or even top 30 I'd say, but I don't dislike it.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
It's from the same anime team of Kill La Kill, the anime was awesome, the manga... meh... a bit too much fan service..
Yea, actually, that's one of the main reason I liked Kill La Kill. Once I heard that Kill La Kill was by the same team as Gurren Lagann, I flipped and was like "Oh hell yes! MUST WATCH!!" I heard about that before it got that far into the series though. The only way I was able to watch anime at that time was on the family computer..In the family dining room..Where people constantly walked past and can see what I'm watching..Not really the best anime to be watching on that computer..I didn't have my laptop then so I felt it was a bad idea so I waited and was glad it hit Toonami. But yea, I heard about the whole same team thing back when they were still releasing episodes in Japanese.

mario123007

Pro Squid
Yea, actually, that's one of the main reason I liked Kill La Kill. Once I heard that Kill La Kill was by the same team as Gurren Lagann, I flipped and was like "Oh hell yes! MUST WATCH!!" I heard about that before it got that far into the series though. The only way I was able to watch anime at that time was on the family computer..In the family dining room..Where people constantly walked past and can see what I'm watching..Not really the best anime to be watching on that computer..I didn't have my laptop then so I felt it was a bad idea so I waited and was glad it hit Toonami. But yea, I heard about the whole same team thing back when they were still releasing episodes in Japanese.
I also did watch Kill la Kill, so far it's a bit of... blush to watch. Awesome, but blush...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom