• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

H-Hi

Sound Squalis

Inkster Jr.
I'm new here...I don't have Splatoon 2 yet but I have Splat1. If you wanna play with me on there I'm okay with that.

I'm hoping to get a switch soon so that way I can jumpstart into the competitive scene and finally be updated on that again.

sunaku

Hello again!
Community Ambassador
NNID
yuuisim
Switch Friend Code
SW-3702-6418-1999
Hi welcome to the boards! Competitive is lots of fun! We host some tournaments as well, so you'll have lots to do once you get into comp!

Sound Squalis

Inkster Jr.
I would actually get into competitive in Splat1 but theres no more tournaments for it. So I'll just wait until I get splat2. I'm glad to see all these tournaments, it's really fun to watch.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello, welcome to the Squidboards!

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
I would actually get into competitive in Splat1 but theres no more tournaments for it. So I'll just wait until I get splat2. I'm glad to see all these tournaments, it's really fun to watch.
Ahoy, Squiddo!

I see you're watching the tournaments. That's one of the best things to do in order to keep up with the current meta. That way, diving right in only takes a few days. You're welcome to come play with me and the squids I roll with when you get your switch, or even before that, haha. We have a Discord server, as does Squidboards itself.

Maybe we can even play some S1 together in anticipation of your switch! Want me to help you hunt one down by you?

Sound Squalis

Inkster Jr.
Update: Got Splat2, I'm leveling up very fast, though I might wait until a bit later to enter some tournaments due to my level, since nobody will take me seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom