• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hackers in Squadbattles

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Came across those guys while I played some squads yesterday.

COULD THIS BE THE NEW META?!?!
I laugh :D
I cry :(
And then i lose my s**t at the thought of getting squished by an inkbrush in one hit. Seriously that was hillarious. And zipping right past your team with the rainmaker while giving zero F**ks. C'est magnifique. And breaking the rainmaker shield while leaning towards the opposing team with one swipe?
Just......
a57wenO_460s.jpg
When+the+buttered+toast+is+just+right+_73eeef4d7682f5729083d9d26aff9691.png
When+medic+hits+that+charge+just+right_26640d_5825346.jpg
b49.png

Last edited:

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
When you see hackers, giggle and move on.

Sometimes it's pretty fun tbh. Some of the cheats in Halo 2 were hilarious and kinda turned the whole thing into a funny minigame / obstacle course / etc. You don't see this kinda stuff too too often anyway so you may as well get a laugh out of it when you do.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
The song choice was excellent at least. As lame as it is to see people cheat like this, as long as it remains super rare, I'm fine with it. And as long as they stay out of solo ranked of course.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
The song choice was excellent at least. As lame as it is to see people cheat like this, as long as it remains super rare, I'm fine with it. And as long as they stay out of solo ranked of course.
Oh gosh yes, keep them out of solo queue x.x

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
0:50

Now that is clever. I didn't know you could do that.

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
When you see hackers, giggle and move on.

Sometimes it's pretty fun tbh. Some of the cheats in Halo 2 were hilarious and kinda turned the whole thing into a funny minigame / obstacle course / etc. You don't see this kinda stuff too too often anyway so you may as well get a laugh out of it when you do.
To continue from this, I was actually playing Mario Kart Wii with my mom a while ago before the servers were taken down. Some hacker used unlimited Blue Shells. It was actually reallllly fun! It made it so everyone wanted to be in second. None wanted to be in first. Then... my mom made me quit. x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom