• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hail, squidboards.

deathwind

Inkling
I'm known in some few spaces on the internet as deathwind, alternatively morsventus. You can call me Windy for short. I started playing Splatoon 2 about a month ago and have been getting a good feel for it. I broke into S+ in ranked but had some pretty bad lose streaks in 2 out of 3 modes so I'm back around A to S on average. I really like this game as a competitive outlet. I really hyped Splatoon 1 and bought a Wii U for it, although I had really awful internet access at the time and couldn't play much without being fed up with connection.

I have a quite a bit of gaming background. With regard to shooters, I did not really play any games competitively until Overwatch released, and I consistently stayed in diamond rank for the first four seasons. However, I have only been playing on a gaming laptop and I felt it was not sufficient as I suffered from a lot of screen tearing and overheating issues. I played TF2 almost religiously as a teenager when it first released. I did not have access to a good gaming mouse back then so I played pretty casually, mostly in micspam and surf servers.

I'm looking to get myself more established in solo ranked before joining any teams, though I do have passing interest in league battles. It's interesting to see how much the game has grown since it released. I was in awe watching squidstorm over the past weekend. I joined Squidboards to hopefully improve my understanding of the game and to connect with a wider part of the Splatoon community. Hope to make some splatmates and have a good time!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome Windy! Wow, you seem really good at shooters! I'm really jelly............ ;v;
Anywayz, this is the perfect place to find more squidmates, and anything else Sploon related. Feel free to ask around and look at threads! This community is awesome and is definitely one of my favorites!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
So many Overwatch players in the squid community, I wouldn't have guessed, lol.

Welcome aboard, Windy.
If you want to discuss anything Splatoon-related from casual smalltalk to competitive talk, or just make a couple connections, you've come to the right place. This community is pretty chill so don't be afraid to share your experience and insights regardless of how unconventional it may be. If League's up your alley, I'm pretty sure you'll find people to join you for twin or even quad real quick.

Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom