• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Hammer thoughts

_Alex_

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2820-9957-0983
Hola people of the world, I was wondering about different thoughts about the hammer or ultra stamp. People often look down on it for it's vulnerability, but I see good potential of this special. so far it is on octobrush, l3, and mini splatling, and I don't feel kensa l3 benefits from having hammer, as it's sub weapon is a very defensive special and the special is an aggressive one. I'd like to hear thoughts on what people think on what stamp is capable of, as I have had plenty of time using the special in a competitive environment as a brush main and can say the complaints are a bit exaggerated, but not invalid.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I have never used it yet but it has not really impressed me much since it has been released. To limited of a special I think.

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
It's viable to scare snipers away by activating it and then just throw it ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom