• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hangout Squadding

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Hey there! Me and a friend, ( @Super Lucario Sunshine ) are looking to join a group for friendlies and/or casual squad battles. We are currently in the B + to A rank area. We're both pretty familiar with the Tentatek, and he generally uses rollers otherwise, while I prefer things like the squelchers. Otherwise, we play a managerie of weapons periodically. Most often play sessions take place weeknights anytime after 5:00 CDT. I do not personally have a Skype account or anything of the like, but Lucario's should be Super Lucario Sunshine.

We're just looking for a hangout group mostly, and a place to practice; nothing too terribly serious. Going up against other planned squads shouldn't be a problem though if that is desired. If you run a group that would be accepting of the things mentioned above, feel free to contact us. If you would be interested in joining us, that's cool too. Just give us a little info about yourself first, such as:

Time Zone:
Any Contact Info:
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Anything else you feel is necessary:

Thank you!

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Time Zone: MST (mountain standard time, my timezone) schedules are posted in EST & PST too.
Any Contact Info: Princess.Power.Dynamic (Skype) Egolegume (NNID) Egolegume (Twitter)
Weapon(s) of Choice: Clan has a verity, I use Sloshomatic + splattershot pro
For our ranked players:

♥ All casual player requirements.
♥ Attend schedule matches / practices.
♥ Discord & Skype on your devices.
♥ Reliable microphone.
♥ Reliable internet connection.
♥ Willingness to learn callouts.
♥ High skill in 1 weapon class, willingness to learn a second.
♥ Fill in our signup form.

For casual:
♥ Adding the ™ symbol to the end of your name.
♥ General community participation (posting, attending matches, hosting matches).

OUR CLAN GROUP PAGE.​

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
Hey there! Me and a friend, ( @Super Lucario Sunshine ) are looking to join a group for friendlies and/or casual squad battles. We are currently in the B + to A rank area. We're both pretty familiar with the Tentatek, and he generally uses rollers otherwise, while I prefer things like the squelchers. Otherwise, we play a managerie of weapons periodically. Most often play sessions take place weeknights anytime after 5:00 CDT. I do not personally have a Skype account or anything of the like, but Lucario's should be Super Lucario Sunshine.

We're just looking for a hangout group mostly, and a place to practice; nothing too terribly serious. Going up against other planned squads shouldn't be a problem though if that is desired. If you run a group that would be accepting of the things mentioned above, feel free to contact us. If you would be interested in joining us, that's cool too. Just give us a little info about yourself first, such as:

Time Zone: UAE
Any Contact Info:skype : shahameerahmed NNID: theameer
Weapon(s) of Choice:shooters splatters And octobrush
Anything else you feel is necessary:hope we can have fun

Thank you!

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Time Zone: MST (mountain standard time, my timezone) schedules are posted in EST & PST too.
Any Contact Info: Princess.Power.Dynamic (Skype) Egolegume (NNID) Egolegume (Twitter)
Weapon(s) of Choice: Clan has a verity, I use Sloshomatic + splattershot pro
For our ranked players:

♥ All casual player requirements.
♥ Attend schedule matches / practices.
♥ Discord & Skype on your devices.
♥ Reliable microphone.
♥ Reliable internet connection.
♥ Willingness to learn callouts.
♥ High skill in 1 weapon class, willingness to learn a second.
♥ Fill in our signup form.

For casual:
♥ Adding the ™ symbol to the end of your name.
♥ General community participation (posting, attending matches, hosting matches).

OUR CLAN GROUP PAGE.​
Thank you! We'll keep you in mind, I know that personally I wouldn't mind joining at least your casual group.
Voltron kneepad
I'll send you a friend request, feel free to ask to squad up sometime if you see me/us online! However, our time zones seem to be very different, so I don't know how much of each other we'll be seeing.
Because if you are 17+, we would like to have you in our squad (Decephalopods) if you'd like.
I am 17 right now, if that's what you're looking for. I'm not inclined to give away others' age, nor do I know it, so I'll let Lucario decide if he wants to tell you. Thanks for considering it, though.

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
Thank you! We'll keep you in mind, I know that personally I wouldn't mind joining at least your casual group.

I'll send you a friend request, feel free to ask to squad up sometime if you see me/us online! However, our time zones seem to be very different, so I don't know how much of each other we'll be seeing.

I am 17 right now, if that's what you're looking for. I'm not inclined to give away others' age, nor do I know it, so I'll let Lucario decide if he wants to tell you. Thanks for considering it, though.
What's your skype

Reek

Inkling
NNID
Rhymeswithfreak
Time Zone: Central
Any Contact Info: nnid: rhymeswithfreak
Weapon(s) of Choice: Splat/Scope Charger, but i'm decent with everything.

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
What's your skype
I only said 17+ for language reasons, we generally Skype and we didn't want to have to worry about offending young like 13 year old
kids. We would like to practice with you.
My biggest problem lies in that I don't actually have access to Skype at this point in time, so if that's a big turn-away for anyone you might want to reconsider, sorry... As far as I know of, Lucario's Skype account mentioned in the original post is accurate, however, if that helps any.
Hey there! Sounds perfect, I'd love to play sometime. How often are you usually on?

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Just about every night after 4, sometimes really late. What about you?
It's pretty much the same here, although I'm trying not to stay up too late on schoolnights and my other times depend on schoolwork. Other than that I am usually on.

Mott Scurry

Full Squid
NNID
mottscurray
My biggest problem lies in that I don't actually have access to Skype at this point in time, so if that's a big turn-away for anyone you might want to reconsider, sorry... As far as I know of, Lucario's Skype account mentioned in the original post is accurate, however, if that helps any.
We don't only use skype. We do use facebook live chat if anyone can't use skype, so no worries if you can't access skype. but you would need to friend Mott L. Scurry on FaceBook.

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
We don't only use skype. We do use facebook live chat if anyone can't use skype, so no worries if you can't access skype. but you would need to friend Mott L. Scurry on FaceBook.
Ok, that could work. I don't really use facebook often though, so I don't really know entirely how it works. Would this be something you would have to download...?

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer

Hey there! Sounds perfect, I'd love to play sometime. How often are you usually on?
If you don't have skype what would we use to talk and coordinate do you use some other voice chat program

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Well no, not really. That's why I'm saying this is entirely casual. I'm talking about playing just for coordinated synergy, and knowing that you're playing with people you can trust as opposed to randoms, if that makes sense... ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom