• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Harvest Moon Social Thread

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
It's my favorite games series (next to splatoon :p), so why not?

Any other Harvest Moon/Bokujou Monogatari/Story of Seasons fans out there?

Star

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Skywarp96
I love Harvest Moon! I own quite a few of the titles. My favorite has to be Animal Parade. :)

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
Nice favorite! Mine are the classics like HM64 and BTN, but I pretty much love all the console games.

Star

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Skywarp96
I've always been interested in btn, but I have yet to try it! The console harvest moon games are the best I think. :) The handhelds have been getting pretty good too, the two 3DS ones are really neat! It's fun creating your own character.

Reetrider

Inkling
Harvest Moon for SNES is probably still my favorite of all of them. HM64 is a very close second though. I hopefully will have some time to play a little more SOS I got up to mid summer year 1 and the game seemed really solid so far.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
The only Harvest Moon game I've played is Magical Melody for the Gamecube, but I remember enjoying it. Then I ruined most of the fun and used an action replay to give myself infinite stamina and stuff like that... lol

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
ME! My personal favorite is Animal Parade >u<
I loved AP too! I keep hoping they'll announce the next game will be on a console so we can return to that style of game. :D

Harvest Moon for SNES is probably still my favorite of all of them. HM64 is a very close second though. I hopefully will have some time to play a little more SOS I got up to mid summer year 1 and the game seemed really solid so far.
What do you think of SOS, coming from someone who prefers the older games? Sometimes I find myself getting overwhelmed with things like freshness and rank and building and such.

The only Harvest Moon game I've played is Magical Melody for the Gamecube, but I remember enjoying it. Then I ruined most of the fun and used an action replay to give myself infinite stamina and stuff like that... lol
I was thinking of replaying MM soon! Lol, I feel like Harvest Moon and Action Replay don't make a great match. XD

Reetrider

Inkling
The new games definitely overwhelmed me. I think it was ANB when I looked at a guide and was like wow, i'm bad at this game. After trying to cram everything in by following a guide for a bit I decided I don't really care if I lose a crop festival or do something at the optimal time. I just play to have fun and if I want to look up something I will.

Sosuneki

Inkling
NNID
Mystmyst
I loved AP too! I keep hoping they'll announce the next game will be on a console so we can return to that style of game. :D

What do you think of SOS, coming from someone who prefers the older games? Sometimes I find myself getting overwhelmed with things like freshness and rank and building and such.

I was thinking of replaying MM soon! Lol, I feel like Harvest Moon and Action Replay don't make a great match. XD
There is going to be one by Natsume for the console it was announced earlier this month :3

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
There is going to be one by Natsume for the console it was announced earlier this month :3
I'm a bit...wary of Natsume's Harvest Moon games...I'm pretty loyal to the Bokujou Monogatari series. >_<

Sosuneki

Inkling
NNID
Mystmyst
I'm a bit...wary of Natsume's Harvest Moon games...I'm pretty loyal to the Bokujou Monogatari series. >_<
I do understand how you feel, I'm a bit wary also but I promised to buy both Harvest Moon and the main Bokujou Monogatari games once they split :3

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I love Harvest Moon! THe very first forum I got really involved in was was HMOtaku. I've loved the series for years and was looking into getting the newest 3ds title.

Star

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Skywarp96
Was it really? I wonder how I missed this. Oh man now I have to go look this up.

Ah, but wait Natsume huh? I might just be a little wary too. I didn't really like lost valley.

Gray

Inkling
OH MAN THESE ARE MY PEOPLE! I go by Gray for a reason, haha! I've played DS Cute, Magical Melody, Another Wonderful Life and Grand Bazzar, my favourite being DS Cute, it was my first Harvest Moon game and I just get so many nostalgic feelings when I play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom