• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hearthstone Social

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
With how popular it is, I've got to imagine that at least a few of you play Hearthstone. So let's play together. Post your bnet IDs, add each other, let's play some games, discuss cards, hell maybe we could even hold some tournaments. Let's have some fun, y'all!

Bnet: Copilot#1723

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've never played Hearthstone, but it does look really neat. It's made by Blizzard, correct?

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
Yep, made by Blizzard, and it's based off of Warcraft lore, if you're into that at all

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
I haven't touched the game in a couple months, but I'm starting to play a bit again now that they finally released it for iPhone. They've added a lot of new cards since I last played :scared:

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I love Warcraft lore and I've enjoyed a few card games, but I really suck at Hearthstone. Most of my enjoyment of it has come from watching YouTubers/Streamers play it from time to time. I don't keep up with it much, but I did have a lot of fun when I played.

JARAXXUS IS... sorry.

Sheanor

Inkling
NNID
Shean0r
Hearthstone is so much fun. I play it between raid queues in WoW haha. I'm not amazing at it but I do enjoy myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom