• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Heeeeyyyy

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
New guy here.

Wanna hear a cool story? I really wanted to play this game after finding out it's existence. I love squids, I am an artist. There is literally no other game more suited for me. BUT MAN AREN'T GAME CONSOLES PRICEY? So I walked around in town one day comparing prices. From one store it would of cost nearly 400 dollars. Another store the same but with a 5% discount, however they had no WiiU's in stock. At the final store, before going back home, I found the combo pack-thing. WiiU and splatoon together. Only costing the price of a regular WiiU with no games. So I grab one, and noticed something odd. The boxes on both shelves were the same but one was marked 275. this is odd what's different. So I asked. GASP THEY MIS-PRICED IT AND I GOT A DISCOUNT. GAAASP. Impulse buy in the end.

Anyway.
I only have one other friend that has Splatoon.
All my other friends either have the game but no WiiU (weird I know) or they have the game and don't have the time. OR... they got nothin' but pizza. Which is a nice win and I wish I had pizza.

I digress.
So I FOUND THIS LOVELY SITE. And I hope to meet some nice squid kids. Make some friends and form a nice big team.

Nice to meet you,
name's CK.
Cake without the vowels.

• the fact I can play this without being OCD
  • the colors
  • the roller I always use
  • my gas mask
Dislikes:
  • Camo-hats.....avoid the camohats....
  • snipers (though i love their elegance but man when they're on the other team learn to hide)
  • you know not a whole lot i dislike about this game. in the end even when I loose it's like MAN DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID IT WAS AWESOME.
  • oh wait i do hate one thing. Tower control.... uuugh
Okay I'm done.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
You look like a fun guy to have around the boards! Don't be afraid to ask questions, jump in and start making friends, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, CK3! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
Welcome to the boards, CK3! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)
I'm sure I will and I hope you have fun being cool as ink speckle... bad? probably bad.

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
You look like a fun guy to have around the boards! Don't be afraid to ask questions, jump in and start making friends, I hope you enjoy your stay!
haha thanks! Hope to see you there and plenty of others!
gotta make ALL THE FRIENDS.
By the by.. have you noticed all the four leaf clovers in Inkopolis? Place be trippin' in luck.

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
haha thanks! Hope to see you there and plenty of others!
gotta make ALL THE FRIENDS.
By the by.. have you noticed all the four leaf clovers in Inkopolis? Place be trippin' in luck.
haha thanks! Sure you dont like me THAT much. maybe as much as german chocolate .... or usa chocolate... OR LIKE NEW LEVELS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom