• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello all

Kris10z

Inkling
hey everyone new to splatoon 2. I am a mom who loves to game and this game by far is one me and my daughter both love to play. I am hoping to meet some other older players and people who are willling to help a newbie Like me out

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome to the Squidboards! I'm glad to hear that you and your daughter are enjoying Sploon 2! :D

snerple

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4557-0339-0307
I'd recommend checking out day old sushi in the squad social section. They are a friendly group of adults from around the world (mostly in the US and Europe I think). They do pick up games for turf, league and salmon run as well as pretty regular private battles and a new series of weekly tips for beginners. They are a group that primarily uses Discord, so you would need to pick up the app if you don't have it already. Hope that helps.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey there, welcome to squidboards, I hope you enjoy yourself here! :) Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Kris10z

Inkling
Hey there, welcome to squidboards, I hope you enjoy yourself here! :) Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Thank you very much. I am enjoying playing a few games tonight and hoping I can play most of the day tomorrow as well.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards!

ISYZTEM

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5952-9675-7683
Welcome and pretty new myself to this game.. got it on friday and its addicting too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom