• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello and はじめまして

Devicho

Inkling
NNID
Devicho
Hey, nice to meet you guys! I'm Devicho and I've been playing Splatoon since launch. I only recently found this site and figured I'd join up since I'd love to find more people to play with.

Other than Splatoon I like a lot of other Nintendo stuff like Mario, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros. and Pokemon. I also really like art and languages, and have been self-studying Japanese for a while. As of recent I've also dabbled in Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish, though I don't consider myself good enough in any of the latter three to know more than the most basic of things.

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can find some more friends to play with here!

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
よこそ!このところがに合ったらいいね。

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Squidboardsへよこそ!

Japanese eh? So you're like me and did a lot of self-study of the language xD. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your time here!

Commander Fresh

Inkling
NNID
CommanderFresh
済みません、日本語をはなさないよですです。

英語に帰りましょうですです。

可愛いでですす。

Back to OP's post though, nice to have you around! Hope the forums here can somehow compliment your in-game experience nicely (that sentence sounds really weird).

ところで、私は子どもかイカだ?</weeaboo>

Last edited:

Devicho

Inkling
NNID
Devicho
Haha thank you everyone for the warm welcome! So far it seems like a nice enough place. Hoping to eventually get into some matches with you guys! I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near the best, but I would like to consider myself competent. The random teams on ranked have me stuck in C rank hell though and I really just want up to at least B.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
i love languages too but i can only speak english german and some japanese. (i know german because im from germany, idk how i learned english though lol Japanese is the only language i really "learned" )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom