• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello and guten Tag

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
Greetings!
The first message board since ages since I have become a twitterer.
My name is Mazzle, I'm from Germany and a day one SquidKid. Got to level 20 after 2 days and am currently B ranked.
At this moment I don't have that much time to play, so I still wasn't able to play the tower-mode.

I play with a Splattershot Jr. with Splat Bomb and Bubbler. I like tha combination of wide spread, deadly and precise Bomb throws and close-combat fights with my Bubbler. Usually I rank highest or second highest on my team or even overall and gain 1000+ points (with bonus) and a positive K/D.
I'm complaining too often in front of my TV if I have one player who doesn't play well or understands the meta (and I can't give tips or some orders).

I usually play regular battles (Turf War) because I don't really like the "mash up" in zone combats (at least with just one zone) and I'm looking forward for pre-made teams with my friends on a bit more competetive side.
CAUTION: I'm more common to the german terms, so please understand if I mess something up.

That's it from me.
I hope we can all get along and if you wanna ask me, go ahead

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
I hope you have a splatastic stay here!

--Sorry about that.;;

Pudding♥

Inkling
Welcome fellow german squid! How funny I just registered and posted here today. Speaking of german splatoon terms, I wonder if to better turn it into english....

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
Usually I rank highest or second highest on my team or even overall and gain 1000+ points (with bonus) and a positive K/D
To be fair, I have yet to see a player in the game who gets a negative K/D, no matter how bad they are

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
To be fair, I have yet to see a player in the game who gets a negative K/D, no matter how bad they are
I have seen plenty and many with around 300 points or even less. Yesterday I just had two in my team. One with 1-6 and the other with 0-6.
I dont' know how this is even possible but I don't know what neither what the overall standard is, so I just put that in there

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Willkommen auf Squidboards. Schön nen anderen Deutschen zu sehen :D
You'll get used to the English terms. I got used to them, too. I actually have problem coming up with the German terms.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
I have seen plenty and many with around 300 points or even less. Yesterday I just had two in my team. One with 1-6 and the other with 0-6.
I dont' know how this is even possible but I don't know what neither what the overall standard is, so I just put that in there
As a true German myself, I bestow upon you the art of explaining the joke!

A ratio of real/rational numbers can only be negative if one of the 2 constituents is negative, which means you'd either have to have a negative amount of kills or a negative amount of deaths. That would be pretty awe-inspiring if anyone managed to do that either in a positive or negative way :P

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke

A ratio of real/rational numbers can only be negative if one of the 2 constituents is negative, which means you'd either have to have a negative amount of kills or a negative amount of deaths. That would be pretty awe-inspiring if anyone managed to do that either in a positive or negative way :p
da-fuq?

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle

A ratio of real/rational numbers can only be negative if one of the 2 constituents is negative, which means you'd either have to have a negative amount of kills or a negative amount of deaths. That would be pretty awe-inspiring if anyone managed to do that either in a positive or negative way :p
Next time I'll either say difference or a ratio of... {x ∈ R | 1 > x > 0} :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom