1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by [TMRR] Drag, Oct 8, 2018.

1. [TMRR] Drag

[TMRR] Drag Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5064-6884-8310
    Hello! I'm the leader of TMRR (Team Marina Recon and Recovery). Myself and my clan's purpose is to find people and grow a clan that supports not only good sportsmanship but the drive to improve not only our own skills but other peoples skills as well. We welcome anybody from not only casual to hardcore but to people who just want to hang out and just jump off the map or something. We have a discord server for anybody who would like to hang out with us! https://discord.gg/8j6cb4v Otherwise I cant wait to meet everybody and become more involved in the splatoon community!
    Discord is the fastest way to contact me!
    TheDragmeme#6651

2. calamaro

calamaro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Good luck with your clan and hope you find people to help fill it out.

Hello and welcome aboard.

[TMRR] Drag likes this.
  3. CharaChaa

CharaChaa Inkling

NNID:
    CharaChaa
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1277-0455-9218
    Hey there! I'm new to the site as well^^ It's always nice to see new members. :)