• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello everyone!

BloodWingdAngel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BloodWingedAngel
Hi guys, I've been playing Splatoon for around a year now but I am new to SquidBoards. I'm very pumped for Splatoon 2, as I am sure most of you are!

Just a bit of information about me: I am a Carbon Roller main, with experience in rollers in general (I found myself surprisingly good with a Dynamo despite the slower play style), and am also good with Sloshers and N-Zaps. While I don't consider myself a competitive squid, I can hold my own, though I am not the best. The weapon I look forward to the most in Splatoon 2 is the Flingza Roller, as it looks very similar to the Carbon I've come to love so much.

Another bit of info is I am a newbie streamer of Splatoon, and while I streamed a bit in the past I never got off the ground. I would appreciate advice from other streamers that might be part of these forms, though I don't expect it. As for why I joined these forms, I joined to just talk Splatoon mostly, as well as maybe learn tips and tricks as I go along. I hope we get along very well

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Have fun! :3

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I am a Carbon Roller main, with experience in rollers in general (I found myself surprisingly good with a Dynamo despite the slower play style)
Another Carbon Roller Main? Good to see some similar Ink folks. And I will agree that the Dynamos as a whole are alot of fun once you get used to them. A nice change of pace from the speedy flicks and throws of the Carbon.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom