• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello Everyone

precastzero180

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6334-8399-0502
I played some Splatoon 1, but have gotten a little more invested this time around. I mostly play Ranked modes and currently sitting at S/S+ in all three. Maybe one day I will have the guts to find someone and play League. Until then, I hope to contribute to the conversation about this unique and dynamic game. See you on the battlefield squids.

Dark.Pch

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dark.Pch
Hi and welcome to squidboards. I don't have splatoon 2. Just the first game but congrats on getting S in all modes. Hopefully I can get the switch soon and join in on the splatoon 2 action.

precastzero180

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6334-8399-0502
Why HELLO THERE!

Welcome to squidboards!

Also why is your icon a Bamboozler?
The Bamboozler became my favorite weapon from the first game, especially the Mk III kit for its Burst Bomb. I'm patiently waiting for its return to Splatoon 2, but have been primarily using other Chargers in the meantime.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
The Bamboozler became my favorite weapon from the first game, especially the Mk III kit for its Burst Bomb. I'm patiently waiting for its return to Splatoon 2, but have been primarily using other Chargers in the meantime.
Major respect, bro

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Another Bamboozler main, eh? Thumbs up! Welcome to squidboards! If you want people to League with, you're definitely in the right place :) I hope you enjoy yourself here, see you on the battlefield!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey, welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom