• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello Everyone!

Phantom808

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Phantom808
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-4659-0012
Hi! I have been lurking around here for a while, and just recently decided to make an account. I have had Splatoon 2 since release, and I main the E-Liter. I am X in SZ and TC, but S+9 in rainmaker ( due to lack of cooperation between teammates and general lack of skill) and S+4 in clam blitz because, well, clam blitz. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. Cya around!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello and congratulations for finally coming out the shadows!

I may not be in X rank but I may have heard about you--because I don't think many regularly play eliter in rank and at such a high level. lol

Phantom808

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Phantom808
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-4659-0012
Well hello and congratulations for finally coming out the shadows!

I may not be in X rank but I may have heard about you--because I don't think many regularly play eliter in rank and at such a high level. lol
Well, I hope you heard favorable reports, and not people being salty because the e liter on their team got 2 splats lol

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I think I'll keep that answer to myself. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom