• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everyone.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
My name is John but my nickname in video games as well as to close friends would be Rowan. I heard about this website from a youtube video and after looking around I've gotta say this website is pretty nice and full of useful stuff. In splatoon I would consider myself to be a Support Defense squid since I like to be a team player on getting rid of opponents who attack me or my teammates. I've got the game since a few weeks after it got released and it's a really addicting and great game to play during the summer. I enjoy both Turf and Ranked battles(currently a B rank with 30 points) and it'd be nice to meet and talk with other people who find splatoon such a fun and strategic game. Thank you for those who read this and I hope to make new friends here :)

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
btw what type of squid are you? Offensive squid, Defensive squid, Support like me?
Well, I main the Splattershot Jr, so I can't really go out and try to splat dudes as a profession. So definitely not Offensive.

I mostly play Turf Wars to preserve my A- ranking.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey man, welcome to the forums! Hope you'll like it here!

As for my role i keep switching. Whenever i use Splatterscope i'll play defensive because i want to give my enemies minimal chances to ambush me. I'll play offensive whenever i'm using the Heavy Splatling, though!
If i notice i'm heavily outplayed, i'll preform support instead. I'd rather hang out near allies and watch their backs then going at the enemy and getting splatted every single time.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Well, I main the Splattershot Jr, so I can't really go out and try to splat dudes as a profession. So definitely not Offensive.

I mostly play Turf Wars to preserve my A- ranking.

As for my role i keep switching. Whenever i use Splatterscope i'll play defensive because i want to give my enemies minimal chances to ambush me. I'll play offensive whenever i'm using the Heavy Splatling, though!
If i notice i'm heavily outplayed, i'll preform support instead. I'd rather hang out near allies and watch their backs then going at the enemy and getting splatted every single time.
Ooh nice,

Thanks and ooh, how interesting. I can't use a charger or splatling gun to save my life lol, shooters and roller classes are where I play well at. I guess if I wanna go a bit further on how I play, in ranked I sorta switch from offense to defense depending on the situation. At the start I'd focus on trying to get rid of some enemies so my team can focus on getting on the tower or bursting the bubble to get the rainmaker. I sorta don't like to get on the tower or get the rainmaker unless I'm all alone while my team's out and about doing something. When I'm on the tower and a teammate is on and I see an enemy I'd like to hop off and get rid of the enemies so we can progress. In rainmaker I'd like to be the bodyguard instead of the carrier since I feel as if I can do better by protecting my teammate from harm and I'd be brave to go up against a couple enemies too. Some cases it worked other cases, not so much lol. Being a good teammate is important to me when playing since that's one of the main points in playing the game.

Btw for my weapons I'd like using the nouveau inkbrush since I'm pretty good with the brush and things usually go well for me. The inkmine comes in handy at times and I don't really get the chance to use bubbler that often but I personally don't mind. I've recently got to like the custom jet squelcher from its great range and the kraken comes in handy at times too.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Torterra... Rowan....

Professor Rowan's Torterra?
Haha, funny you mention that since Professor Rowan is where I got the idea for my nickname a while ago. That professor's my favorite Pokemon professor in terms of design, and he's one of the reasons why Sinnoh's my top favorite region. As for Torterra he's my top favorite final form grass starter Pokemon, another reason why I favor Sinnoh best. I dig his design, he's a tank and I adore Pokemon who are tanks, and his name in general sounds pretty cool to me. So yeah, I chose the nickname Rowan after my favorite Pokemon professor, also the name sounds classy and mature which I like. And Torterra because I think he's an awesome Pokemon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom