• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow Inklings

Ameise

Inkling
NNID
SandanTrainer
So after silently stalking several threads in this forum I finally decided to sign myself up. Now I'm looking forward to participating in this growing community ;-)

I'm 24, from Germany and currently studying law. Besides this I am a big Nintendo Fanboy, er, Girl, and just can't wait for Splatoon to launch!

And I recently found out that I have a problem with prioritys. Last month I had 15€ left and desperately needed a haircut. Then I saw a Charmander Plushie... Yeah, it looks really nice in my room. :-D

Until then!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello and welcome to Squidboards. Hah you were hiding around until you threw the ink ball and you blew up your cover now you are inked here forever! I see Splatoon has made many people expect a good game. It's a shooter which largely abandoned by Nintendo in the games. Like reggie says, I hope Splatoon with redefine shooters for the WiiU just like Mario Kart transformed Kart racing on videogames. Theres a dircet today for Splatoon, don't miss it. You can discuss it here at Squidboards as well as the game itself or bring your passion for other topics at the Inkopolis Plaza. There's a place for everything so you can start sharing. Hope to see you around. And yes priorities with me too. I prefer a toy for example that I can enjoy indefinitely than enjoy a sandwich sometimes. Hey I get joy for eating it for a few hours only lol.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hi there! Welcome to Squidboards!

Mitaki

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mitaki
Everyone knows that Charmander plushies is the new currency! Good investment :D
AAAaand welcome to the forums :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom