• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello Finally!

NotToday

Inkling
NNID
jessmakingsure
Switch Friend Code
SW-1578-6014-5902
Hey! I finally decided I needed somewhere to find people to play Splatoon 2 with, so I've settled here. I'm mainly looking for a team to be apart of, but anything that comes along the way will be welcomed. I'm a Dapple Dualie Main, but currently trying to broaden my horizons into other weapon classes. If anyone has any helpful tips or suggestions, feel free to share them because sometimes I feel I have no idea what I'm doing! (Just being honest)
Ranks:
SZ: S+2
TC: S+0
RM: A+
CB: A-

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Came to the correct place to up your game. Lots of friendly and helpful peeps here.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello and welcome to Squidboards! So glad you could join us.

You can always find teams or just people to play with from here and or discord. All you have to do is ask. =)

Are you thinking of expanding to other dualies or just other weapons entirely?

NotToday

Inkling
NNID
jessmakingsure
Switch Friend Code
SW-1578-6014-5902
Well hello and welcome to Squidboards! So glad you could join us.

You can always find teams or just people to play with from here and or discord. All you have to do is ask. =)

Are you thinking of expanding to other dualies or just other weapons entirely?
I was hoping to expand my horizons to chargers/blasters, but am finding them quite a change of pace! It's been tough adjusting to a more precision and hang back playstyle than I'm used to. I find I have more luck with the New Squiffer and Range Blasters than anything else because it allows me the maneuverability I was used to with the Dualies. I'm not sure if this is the right mentality though? I noticed that Chargers typically stick to high vantage points whereas I like to move around a lot...

NotToday

Inkling
NNID
jessmakingsure
Switch Friend Code
SW-1578-6014-5902
Hello and welcome aboard. Came to the correct place to up your game. Lots of friendly and helpful peeps here.
Thanks! I only wish I knew about this sooner. I'm done being frustrated at teammates who have an "Everyman for themselves mentality"

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
That's interesting---wouldn't have thought the Range Blasters as something maneuverable. But Squiffers I could see as a relative ro Dualies, though an unexpected choice.

But yeah, many longer range chargers tend to take higher positions and hang back, whereas short and mid-range are more prone to taking the field. So there's nothing really wrong with fiesty, in-your-face Squiffers.

Thanks! I only wish I knew about this sooner. I'm done being frustrated at teammates who have an "Everyman for themselves mentality"
lol, we have a popular thread series if you ever need to unpack those feeling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom