• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hello from Berenstæin / picopepin

picopepin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
picopepin
Hello! Im a casual turned competitive after learning the motion controls haha. I usually change my ign just for fun but my names are usually stupid
if you have played against a "m-M-Morty..." and "let it yee" that's me

I'll just be Berenstæin from now on. Right now im saddled between A and A+ i keep having a hard time with teamwork. Im a tentatek user almost exclusively because i prefer to be right up in the action but im ocassionally testing other weapons in turf wars.

saltspray rig drives me crazy for splat zones and im basically useless on any arowana mall modes :(( any pointers for surviving the mall as a shooter is appreciated!

edit: oh and outside of splatoon im a freelance illustrator you can find some of my stuff at picopepin.tumblr.com (check the tags on the side)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. A little late on the welcome but it goes so fluffy when you get one right? Booyah base has strategies and guides for maps and weapons. I'm sure you can find how to survive there. @Setu can help you more in there. Good way to promote your illustrations. There's also an artwork section if you want to make art for Splatoon and want to show it here. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom