• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, Guys!

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Hello! As you may have guessed, I'm new to the site. I just figured I might as well introduce myself. x) Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! Nice Kirito avatar. :)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Well, thank you! I take it you watch SAO also? :)
Yes, I watched the entire first one. I'm a little bit behind on the 2nd but I'm not as much of a fan. I kinda lost a bit of interest after the fairies and all the 'fanservice'. :(

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Yes, I watched the entire first one. I'm a little bit behind on the 2nd but I'm not as much of a fan. I kinda lost a bit of interest after the fairies and all the 'fanservice'. :(
Oh, wow. To be honest, I'm a decent distance from being halfway through with the first series. xP But it's only because I hardly get the chance to watch it. I saw the mangas of the second series, though, and it doesn't look too great...

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Welcome, fellow squid! Love your screen name; makes me think of my childhood and misinterpretation of a Pokemon's name. ;)

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Welcome, fellow squid! Love your screen name; makes me think of my childhood and misinterpretation of a Pokemon's name. ;)
Well, thank you! I assume you're talking about the name Puffy? I actually got that name by a Pikmin I named Puffy, haha. Oh, really? Which Pokemon was it? o:

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Welcome fellow Inkling, glad to have you aboard! Also, sick Kirito avatar. :D
Thank you! I actually haven't watched very much of SAO, but what I have watched, I've loved. <3 I've also watched an anime called Soul Eater, but I've finished that one. It was amazing. :)

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Thank you! I actually haven't watched very much of SAO, but what I have watched, I've loved. <3 I've also watched an anime called Soul Eater, but I've finished that one. It was amazing. :)
I'm an SAO junkie, watching all of the 1st one and SAOII, both I recommend greatly!
I haven't seen Soul Eater but I've heard a good bit about it, so it must be good, right? :p
I'd also recommend Black Cat and GunXSword, two more splendid anime.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
I'm an SAO junkie, watching all of the 1st one and SAOII, both I recommend greatly!
I haven't seen Soul Eater but I've heard a good bit about it, so it must be good, right? :p
I'd also recommend Black Cat and GunXSword, two more splendid anime.
Awesome! I actually might watch some more today, so hopefully I can get farther in the series. :) Yes, Soul Eater's really good, imo. It can be a bit weird sometimes, though. d: Oh, all right, I'll look them up, thank you!

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Awesome! I actually might watch some more today, so hopefully I can get farther in the series. :) Yes, Soul Eater's really good, imo. It can be a bit weird sometimes, though. d: Oh, all right, I'll look them up, thank you!
Haha, yeah, some anime get that way sometimes. Nothing really shocks me anymore, haha. But yeah, I may check it out.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Well, thank you! I assume you're talking about the name Puffy? I actually got that name by a Pikmin I named Puffy, haha. Oh, really? Which Pokemon was it? o:
Believe it or not, the Pokemon was Koffing; but that was back in the N64 days and my TV wasn't the best quality. So whenever Koffing came out on stage in Smash Bros. (the original) I always heard: "Puffy!" lol :rolleyes:

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Believe it or not, the Pokemon was Koffing; but that was back in the N64 days and my TV wasn't the best quality. So whenever Koffing came out on stage in Smash Bros. (the original) I always heard: "Puffy!" lol :rolleyes:
Oh, okay, I understand. xD I didn't think that it might be Koffing, but I can see how a low quality TV could make it sound like Puffy, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom