• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello hello!

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
The name's Ender Gamma and I'm casual gamer/content creator (fancy name for YouTuber). I've played online games for a little over a decade now and, though I play many games, shooters are one of my preferred genres! Splatoon looks to be the breath of fresh air shooters need right now, and I plan to support the game and help the community grow through news coverage, discussion, tutorials, and more! Looking forward to becoming and staying a part of this games community for the long run!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
If you're interested in the the competitive aspects of Splatoon, Tournaments are the way to go !

The Shoutbox is a place to chad with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece. We do not welcome anyone who's member of the Octarian army.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
The name's Ender Gamma and I'm casual gamer/content creator (fancy name for YouTuber). I've played online games for a little over a decade now and, though I play many games, shooters are one of my preferred genres! Splatoon looks to be the breath of fresh air shooters need right now, and I plan to support the game and help the community grow through news coverage, discussion, tutorials, and more! Looking forward to becoming and staying a part of this games community for the long run!
Yah that's why I'm so looking forward to this game. Looks so different from everything I've played.
Whoa, wish you the best of luck because that'll only help the community. And can't wait to see your content :)

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Hey, buddy. Nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of content you'll be creating for this game. :)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom