• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello I am New Around Here

Franking4

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8017-7827-5302
Hello, I am Franking4. Well, I have been playing Splatoon since it came out. I enjoyed the first game but I mostly played alone but this time I have started my own competitive team called Inkline. I am new around these forums and I want to know how things work around here. Thx

Franking4

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8017-7827-5302
Thank You Guys but how do I join the competitive section in squidboards

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Join the competitive section as in create or find a team? That would be in the Squid Locator area.

Or do you mean something else?

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Join the competitive section as in create or find a team? That would be in the Squid Locator area.

Or do you mean something else?
I think he's looking to get his feet wet in the competitive scene. The squid locator, as linked above by @Ansible, is a fantastic place to start. There are a bunch of Squads looking for fresh new faces right now.

Don't try to join just any squad, though. Read about them and talk with their members / leaders to ensure the squad shares your personal goals. That's the best way to ensure everyone has fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom