• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, I look forward to meeting everyone!

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Hello everyone! My name is <π or as I was know in the smash community <3. You can call me LessThanPi or Pi though. I've always been very competitive in the games I play and hope I can invest a lot of time into Splatoon and become one of the best players while also teaching others and bringing them up with me through guides and other forms of teaching training.

When I'm not gaming and being a daddy I like to create art and youtube videos like this one!

If you have any questions for me or just want to talk I'm not a hard guy to get in touch with. In fact I look forward to making a lot of friends while I'm here! See you guys in Splatoon!

Inkie

Inkster Jr.
No questions friend! I only wish to give you a warm hearten welcome! Welcome aboard, ye-olde inkling!

Inkie

Inkster Jr.
Thank You. maybe I'll draw an old inkling for my avatar!
Please do, Sir. I would find that to be most entertaining, and befitting to your distinguishable trait. I should also design myself a squid based avatar, though I'll probably write up a description, and commission someone to do my beckoning. XD

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Please do, Sir. I would find that to be most entertaining, and befitting to your distinguishable trait. I should also design myself a squid based avatar, though I'll probably write up a description, and commission someone to do my beckoning. XD
Yeah let me know I you need. I'm taking commissions now actually!
Welcome to Squidboards Pi! :D
thank you howl! I look forward to playing with you. How do you like it here so far? What's your favorite part if the forum?
Welcome to the forum.
hey dcooper! Thanks for taking the time to say hi. I was a code lyoco fan for a season or two cool avatar!

Howl7

Pro Squid
First of all, congratulations for your video, good skills.

You want to play with me?o_O Sure, it will be a pleasure.^^

I feel very comfortable here, I like the people who attend this forum, the project behind the squads/community and like all i'm hyped for the game. For now i don't have a favorite section, the Gear section is good because there are many interesting things and in general I like all the "Splat Zone" sections, maybe when we will start to play my favorite will become "Multiplayer Discussion".

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
I've seen you around on Smashboards and stuff before and am just now realizing your avatar/logo-thing is <pi...

(welcome, btw!)

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
Welcome welcome! I can't wait to see the fierce competition this game will have to offer. I know I'll definitely be involved. Ya know what they say, can't settle for less than 100% (Unless it's in turf wars, but we can always try.) xD

Awesome drawing by the way. You've talent with that paint, and it shows. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom