• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello, I'm looking for a comptitive team

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
Hi

My name is Stardust-Sonic. I've been playing Splatoon for a long time and I'm now looking to enter the competitive scene.
I'm looking for a team that enjoys having fun and getting passioned by all things Splatoon, but most importantly, one that takes competitive Splatoon seriously.
Even though I have no experience on the competitive scene so far, I'm willing to see what's my value on the field.
I'm passionate about competitive gaming and Splatoon, and that's reason enough for me to make the splash into competitive Splatoon and grow as a competitive player.

• Discord : #6743
  • IGN : Stardust
  • NNID : DM me
  • Time zone : CEST, for Central European Summer Time
  • Available : all week days starting at 5pm, preferably 6pm, all the way to 10pm. For weekends, it depends, but no problem normally.
  • Voice chat : I do voice chat. Btw, I'm not a native english speaker and I might stutter from time to time. I'm a bit shy sometimes, but no one can stop me when I am engaged in the conversation.
  • Callouts : No. I'm willing to learn them all however.
  • Weapons : I consider myself as a jack of all trades. I can use pretty much every weapon class, but performance wise, it all depends on the rotation. I am however more proficient with mid to long range shooters and dualies.
  • Playstyle : most of the time, I go for slayer and midline, but I can flex to backline if you need (preferably jet squelchers and heavy/ballpoint splatlings).
  • Extra : I like rainmaker more than any other modes. My favorite sub weapons are splat bomb, splash wall and squid beakons. Easy to use, very effective when well played. I like playing weapons with those as such.

And I have a Twitch and Youtube channel :
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb51VXxSTWZ7Y1JLC8UOmiQ
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/stardust_sonic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom