• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello! Im new to this site! I hope to reach new levels of fun!

Happisona

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8300-9303-9920
My name is Happisona (Its the name I use mainly since i'm not confident with my real name) I play Splatoon 2 on the regular but at times I have to focus on school. I really don't have a main weapon but the weapons I do play a lot would be the Brella , Trislosher and the Splattershot series (Pro, JR, etc) only I don't do so hot with the pro unfortunately. My rankings are S+ on Splatzones , S on Rainmaker , S on Tower control and currently A- on Clam blitz. At the moment im trying out for a team called Cuttlefish their clan tag looking like Cf ill update till further notice if im not accepted then I will be looking towards a team that suits my play style (Since im not really able to play that much) till then cya!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
If your not accepted then let me know my team wants to recruit so if you are wanting a team keep me in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom