• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello Inkopolis!~

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hello everyone! My username is G1ng3rGar1, although you can call me Ginger Gari, Ginger, or my Mii's name, Journ. ^u^ I'm level 29 in Splatoon, and am currently B+! :D I usually play on the weekends, and I'm always pumped for new updates and Splatfest announcements! My weapon mains are the Aerospray RG, Tentatek Splattershot, and Jet Squelcher. I haven't used the latter in a while, however. I tend to use the Jungle Hat(the one with Ink Saver Main) and the Blue Moto Boots, with a random shirt. Am currently pursuing the whole traditional chef outfit and A rank!

I'm also looking to battle with other casual players, so anyone interested, comment below! Also, is there anything I should know? If so, comment! Thanks(and I should've made this earlier)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom