• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! Looking for a friendly clan/squad.

KiD InK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello there! My name is Mark. I have been in the competitive scene for a long time and decided to take a break. I took a big break from the game and I am getting back into it. Thought it would be more fun with other people to chat with :) I am a positive person and get along with everyone. I generally don't get upset at Splatoon and prefer people who don't take it so seriously.

Umm some Splatoon details I guess. I can use any voice speaking services (Skype, Discord, TS, etc) I mained chargers since the game release and used them on my main account (S). I decided to broadening my horizon with my new account that I made a couple days ago. I am so far working on the Nozzle's and some of the longer range weapons.

So yeah! I hope this works. Happy hunting ^.^

Mark

Ryan Stokes

Inkling
Hey Mark. I'm Ryan. My wife and I are big splatoon player and we're looking for a squad to play with. She mains the aerospray mg and I am maining aerospray, dual squelcher custom and bamboozler mk I I. We have skype. Our nnid is serve16

Cool Beans

Inkling
NNID
AmosMoses214
Hi Mark, I'd be happy to squad with you! I'm in central US; typically use mid-range shooters (I guess my favorite right now would be Sploosh O-Matic); Rank A-, A. I will request you later or you can feel fee to request me and maybe we can play! Skype name: ayellek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom