• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello! Looking forward to Splatoon tournaments!

Dubs

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dubspwns
Hey guys! Dubs here.

I'm one of the co-founders of a fairly new Smash Bros. tournament groups called Huntsville Area Smash League. We do monthly Smash tournament streams and a few other local Smash events. We also travel around the southeast and stream other smash tournaments.

Personally, I'm in love with Splatoon! I haven't gotten a chance to play it because of the shortness of the global test fire; but I did pre-purchase and download it to my Wii U today! Been watching tons of videos and reading spoilers. It just looks phenomenal!

I've also thought about organizing a Splatoon tournament here in Huntsville, AL! Not sure how many of you are in this area - but if you are please let me know! I'd love to put together a tournament, stream it and MEET some local people to play Splatoon!

Thanks guys! I look forward to playing with some of you in the future!

--Dubs

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Hi, welcome to squidboards! Good luck on the tourneys, it's great to see interest for it already. If I were in the area I'd be sure to join them.

Also, because I'm sure you get this joke all the time but

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Welcome to the Squidboards! Enjoy your time here and good luck on your endeavors!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards. :)

The_Nintendrone

Inkling
NNID
The_Nintendrone
Welcome to the Squidboards. And if you love Splatoon just from watching videos then I am happy to tell you it plays even better.

Dubs

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dubspwns
Thanks for all the kind greetings! I've got the full version preloaded and ready to go! Bad thing is - I'm going to be out of town at Momocon that weekend; not sure if I'll be able to play.

Will anyone else be at Momocon by chance? We could do a hotel room play through or something. Maybe even stream it!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey guys! Dubs here.

I'm one of the co-founders of a fairly new Smash Bros. tournament groups called Huntsville Area Smash League. We do monthly Smash tournament streams and a few other local Smash events. We also travel around the southeast and stream other smash tournaments.

Personally, I'm in love with Splatoon! I haven't gotten a chance to play it because of the shortness of the global test fire; but I did pre-purchase and download it to my Wii U today! Been watching tons of videos and reading spoilers. It just looks phenomenal!

I've also thought about organizing a Splatoon tournament here in Huntsville, AL! Not sure how many of you are in this area - but if you are please let me know! I'd love to put together a tournament, stream it and MEET some local people to play Splatoon!

Thanks guys! I look forward to playing with some of you in the future!

--Dubs
wow, you're the guy behind those? I'm down around there too and always wanted to pop in for at least a look sometime, but never had the time. I'm not really into playing Smash, but I do love watching it and chatting about it with friends, and I know of a few people at college who would definitely be into competing. I'll shoot them your way when I see them next semester. And It's awesome you're into Splatoon. I'd love to play Splatoon with ya' sometime, be it online or wherever you hold it.

Dubs

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dubspwns
wow, you're the guy behind those? I'm down around there too and always wanted to pop in for at least a look sometime, but never had the time. I'm not really into playing Smash, but I do love watching it and chatting about it with friends, and I know of a few people at college who would definitely be into competing. I'll shoot them your way when I see them next semester. And It's awesome you're into Splatoon. I'd love to play Splatoon with ya' sometime, be it online or wherever you hold it.
Feel free to stop by THIS weekend! We've got HASLfest 8 going on Saturday. HASL doing Splatoon events is still in the early planning stages; though I've already started working on stream layout drafts and ideas to make the event awesome! We've got a lot going on behind the scenes at HASL!

If you stop by this Saturday; find me! Or message the HASL Facebook page and I'll reply with my information. I've been trying to ramp up our weekly events and streams. Soon enough we'll have a weekly Smash night; and if there is enough local interest we'll include Splatoon. It should be fun. And of course outside of HASL I'm looking for local people to play with on my own time as well!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Feel free to stop by THIS weekend! We've got HASLfest 8 going on Saturday. HASL doing Splatoon events is still in the early planning stages; though I've already started working on stream layout drafts and ideas to make the event awesome! We've got a lot going on behind the scenes at HASL!

If you stop by this Saturday; find me! Or message the HASL Facebook page and I'll reply with my information. I've been trying to ramp up our weekly events and streams. Soon enough we'll have a weekly Smash night; and if there is enough local interest we'll include Splatoon. It should be fun. And of course outside of HASL I'm looking for local people to play with on my own time as well!
If my schedule allows, I'll definitely stop by. I'll send a message to the page once I have confirmation I don't have anything that will obstruct. Thanks for the information man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom